söndag 17 juni 2018

:: Plane card for Challenge #30 at Lawnfawnatics ::

My Lawn Fawn collection are still growing! Lately I have been shopping more than I have been creating. Ooops! However I have a new card to show you today!
My sister asked me if I coluld make a card for a boy graduating or "ta 
studenten" as we say in Sweden. I also took on Lawnfawnatics challenge #30 - Cards for guys.

For the frame I used Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scallop Rectangle Die. The clouds are made with Lawn Fawn Pufffy Cloud Border. For my background I used a paper from Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad called Watercolor Wishes.

The plane and cute clouds are all from the Lawn Fawn set called Plane and Simple. They are colored with my Copics. The cheeks are colored with dry chalk. And the words at the puffy clouds are printed with my printer to get them custom. I think it turned out cute as button!


Inga kommentarer: