måndag 7 januari 2019

:: And the rest of them ::

This will be my last blog post with all my Christmas cards sendt for family and friends 2018.
My first two are almost the same. But I don´t like to do the same cards so I always make them a little bit different. The teal one is a paper from Lawn Fawn Snowday. I used an old Quick Cut alphabet called Abigail. The frame is die from MFT Die-Namics called Stitched Rectangle Scallop FRame. And the cute fairy is from the Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy set.
For the white card I used the same supplies except that I used a Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug called Swiss Dots. They turned out supercute!
 My next card was made for a sweet friend that loves mice. I used Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles Frames and the very cute mouse from Lawn Fawn/Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas stamp set. I fussy cutted the mouse and used a wire thread from Prima. Patterned paper from Lawn Fawn called Perfectlyplaid Christmas 6x6.
 For this card I used patterned paper from Papirdesign and Lawn Fawn. I used Stitched Square Frames from Die-Namics. I created the background with Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Road Border. car and trees are from the set called Home For The Holidays. Last I added Santas Sleigh from the Ready Set Snow set.

And my last card was made for a dog lover! Here I used the backdrop die again from Lawn Fawn. The puppies are from Lawn Fawn Exclusive Friends Forever and Critters At The Dog Park Set. I fussy cutted the scarves and hats. I created the sparkly background by layering a sparkly paper from Flying Tiger with the dark blue from Lawn Fawn. But first I used the Snowy Backdrop die.

Thank you for visting my blog and I hope you feel ispired to start early with your 2019 Christmas cards! Tomorrow I will show you some ATC in a cosy Christmas style.

Inga kommentarer: