söndag 6 januari 2019

:: Lawn Fawn Fun Effect Cards ::

 Today I have two cards with a fun effect. The first one is a shaker card.
I´m totally in love with this Reindeer from Lawn Fawn Critters in the snow set! Look at that swag! To create my shaker card I used  Lawn Fawn Reversed Stitched Scalloped Circle Window Die. I like to use OH plastic sheets for my shaker cards, I also use Foam Sheets to get an even surface. I always use the EK Success powder on both patterned paper and the OH sheet. Last I added the Scripty Merry die and used a really sparkly paper from Flying Tiger. 

I forgot to take more photos on my second card! Oh well :) 
When you open this card you have the same paper from Lawn Fawn Snowdays on both sides. On the right you have cute bunnies playing in the snow. The window is all see thtow from both sides.
For the front I used a patterned paper from Snowday 6x6.
I used Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles Frames, Wonderful Window (wth OH between), Scripty Merry and Merry Christmas Border. The green tvigs are made witha die from Creative Expressions called Berry Bough. Red pearls from Papirdesign.

I still have some Christmas Cards left to show you tomorrow!


Inga kommentarer: