fredag 20 oktober 2017

:: Baby card for Wild Orchid Crafts ::


Today I have a very cute baby card made for Wild Orchid Crafts.
I made the card for our neighbors who recently gave birth to their second daughter. I wanted to make a really sweet card for a girl but not too sweet so I added some blue colors.

I used papers from Bo Bunny Secret Garden Collection 6x6 and Doodlebug Spring Thing 6x6. The cute teddy bear is from Prima Heaven Sent Ephemera. Behind the teddy bear I made the circle with Spellbinders Majestic Circles and Spellbinders Classic Circles Large. The white edge with a lace look is a edge punch from Martha Stewart called Swirling Lace egde punch.

I didn´t find any blue flowers in my stash so I made some flowers with a ivory Foamiran sheet and dies from Spellbinders called Rose Creations. I colored the Foamiran with both blue and hot pink dry chalk called Decorating Chalks. I think I have had this box with chalks for over ten years and it´s fun to find a new use for them! Before I only used a pink shade for my stamped images cheeks. 

Behind all pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts I wanted some greenery. I used dies called Spellbinders D-lites Spring and Marianne Design Branch and Vintage Pram. On the cute sheer fabric flower I added some of the same blue chalk that I used on my Foamiran.


I used following products from Wild Orchid Crafts:

1 kommentar:

Jozebelle sa...

Det är ljuvligt, inte för puttinuttigt heller utan perfekt med de fina blå blommorna du gjorde (ser ut att vara köpta). Jag antar att de kommer bli superglada för kortet.